I didn’t think anything could be worse than last night’s GoT Blackwater episode, but that was before I watched last night’s Mad Men.
- Don’t know how to feel about Peggy:
- Fuck yes for standing up for yourself. Don has always treated Peggy like crap.
- Don treats everyone like crap. However, Pete gets to be a Junior Partner, while Peggy gets dollars thrown in her face.
- On one hand, she will never work with a mentor like Don again.
- On the other, she will never work with a mentor like Don again.
- Right now, I’m just hoping she’s not off the show, because I need Peggy. More than Don does.
- JOAN!!!! Oh God Why.
- And honestly, Don and Roger - if you really weren’t on board with prostitution, you should have gone to Joan right away.
- You knew that revolting piece of shit Pete Campbell had already “spoken” to her.
- And you know Pete’s a fucking liar and can’t be trusted.
- So while I sobbed over Don trying his 11th Hour White Knight move, the fact that it was such a fail actually makes it hurt less.
- Lane. I am so disappointed in you I could vomit. You slimy git. I thought last week’s blatant embezzling was bad…
Can’t process everything… stuck on Joan and Peggy.